Lumens with digital negative
I want to adjust my cyanotype curve in order to get the plants to stand out like they do on the image on the right
Salted
Van Dyke
I definitely want to experiment more with Lumen printing using Susan Derges' method of printing while the paper is under water. But as far as the final project goes I want to take some old photos of my grandparents and some of the letters they used to write to each other during World War 2 and do some collage/layered printing. I can't decide whether or not to print using the Cyanotype or Van Dyke Brown method, but I am leaning towards Van Dyke because I think the brown color would fit in well with the old images.
Some of the materials I will be working with for the final.
woo that lumens is sweet! what type of paper is that?
ReplyDelete