Alternative Photographic Practices

ARTO 476 | 576
...

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Midterm

Cyanotype- Cyanotype curve


Salt- Van Dyke curve

Van Dyke- Cyanotype curve
Lumens print


Photograms


 During the first week I have enjoyed repurposing my digital photography and seeing the way they translates through different processes.  As for my final project, I would like to work with the wet plate collodion.  I would like to explore portraiture through a new process.  It could be another interesting interpretation of my current body of work.  Given that there is less than a week to complete the final, I am not sure how much I will be able to work with Collodion, but I would like to create a series of portraits if possible.  I would also like to continue lumens print/ chemigram.  I have enjoyed learning the process and the unexpected results that occur with each print.

No comments:

Post a Comment